Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013
The 2013-2014 Attorney Annual Renewal drive for the United States District Court for the District of Kansas is now open. Use the Online Attorney Renewal System (OARS) to complete your renewal by July 1, 2013. OARS is a web based system that allows you to register and pay your annual renewal dues online when required. Annual renewal requires certification as to status, CLE and discipline matters and must be completed by the renewing attorney.
- Access the system at: https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/oars
- Enter your Kansas Bar Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN is unique to this system and not used anywhere else.
- Use the PIN issued to you last year, or
- Click on "Forgot your PIN?" and enter the required information
- To register as ACTIVE ($25 Fee):
- Select Begin Renewal Process for 2013-2014. Step through the screens, selecting ACTIVE as your status. Your renewal is not complete until the $25.00 fee is received
- Accepted methods of payment include:
- Electronic Payments (Preferred Method of Payment)
You or your firm can pay for individual or multiple attorneys using a checking/savings account or a debit/credit card
- Mail. If you choose to mail a check, please add an additional $5.00 for processing (per attorney)
- Law Firms: for more information on multiple attorney payments, click here
- OR, to register as INACTIVE, RETIRED, OR JUDGE (No Fee):
- Select Begin Renewal Process for 2013-2014. Step through the screens and select the applicable status “INACTIVE” or “RETIRED” or “JUDGE” when presented.
- No fee required
- If you wish to return to active status at a later time, you must re-register and pay the required fee
Email: email@example.com, or
Phone: (913) 735-2229