For questions, or to obtain a status update regarding current vacancy announcements, please call the recruitment line at 913-735-2230 or email the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
The U.S. District Court of Kansas offers a full range of benefits and options to eligible employees. Here is an overview of our comprehensive benefits package:
- 13 days per year paid vacation for the first three years.
- 20 days per year paid vacation after three years.
- 26 days per year paid vacation after fifteen years.
- 13 days per year paid sick leave.
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- Choice of healthcare coverage, including dental & vision coverage.
- Life Insurance options.
- Participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System for eligible employees.
- Participation in the Thrift Savings Plan (tax deferred retirement savings plan) for eligible employees.
- Participation in the Long Term Care Insurance plan.
- Participation in the Flexible Benefits Program.
- Free parking.
- Free on site fitness center.