13 Sep 2012 @ 3:00pm
13 Sep 2012 @ 6:00pm
Room 180 - Kansas City
Invitations to this event will be sent out to all Federal Courts Advocates members one month in advance. If you are interested in becoming a member click here to access the member application.
The Federal Courts Advocates is a section of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association. The purpose of the section is to:
- Enhance the relationships among attorneys who practice federal law in the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas, judges in those courts and others who have an interest in federal law
- Promote the professional development, welfare, interests, and education of the members of the Section
- Promote the sound administration of justice
- Provide meaningful services and education programs for the benefit of the members of the Section and the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas
- Encourage involvement of the members in activities of the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas;
- Provide members opportunities to assume leadership roles in the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association.